Internships in London to develop your portfolio
Desired Work Ethic
• People who understand their capabilities and limitations, who can confidently take on jobs within their skills set, but can say no when they feel certain jobs are outside of their abilities.
• People who can get tasks on time without compromising quality. They do not give excuses since they manage their personal life and work life by planning well and following through their plans.
• People who have the discipline to stay focused on the end goals.
• People who desire to produce outstanding work during their internship with us, by constantly improving and critiquing their work.
• They are punctual to appointments and meetings, maintain a high level of communication with all staff levels and conduct themselves in an approachable and professional manner.
Benefits of working for us
• Internships with us means you are able to from home or in our modern office or both. We also have a creative space for you to think and relax. We’re based in Whitechapel, so we are easy to find.
• Work the number of hours to suit your schedule. We are happy to accept as many hours as you can commit. From 3 hour a week, to the full 5 days.
• Obtain rights to showcase all your work on your own portfolio for future clients and employers.
• Be creative with your ideas and see how successful you can make it. Have real success stories to say to future employers and have Deen Tutors back you up.
• Receive a glowing recommendation from us for any future employer.
We are hiring interns (unpaid) to help us expand our organisation. We are very flexible in our approach and will work with you to achieve a suitable working dynamic. Please review the positions below.
A talented Graphic Designer who can produce designs for all areas in print design, such as leaflets, posters, t-shirts, pens, cups, bags and more.
A proficient WordPress developer who understands coding and all areas of WordPress Platform.
Digital Marketing Specialist
A competent Email Marketing specialist who can use open source software to conduct outstanding email marketing.
Someone with a high proficiency in the English language who can write on a number of education and social science related topics.